Thursday, September 30, 2004

Wow, it is Thursday already. The week has flown by with not enough time to do anything. I have many homework assignments to do, along with being friendly to Matt. I haven't really got to take him anywhere besides class and lunch at the UC i've been so busy. But tomorrow is Friday and I get to be a home with family. I will get my drawings done on Saturday and my studying done on Monday. Things will be fine and I'll go into next week strong.... now if only I can survive till next week...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Howdy He her,
I'm impressed with what you wrote here in your this post post. I gave up my search for surf boards information and wanted to hang out here on your blog - well done. I might make a blog like yours about surf boards, but I wouldn't try to compete with you. You're doing a great job He her.
You got a great thing going... by friend.