Sunday, September 05, 2004

A new week

Well, I just got back from Plymouth, WI hanging out with the girlfriends.... it's great ... I had a lot of fun despite my fear of girl time. Laura and Christin rock my world! We went to the Sheboygan county fair...wow now that's some good eatin'. Yummy! WE also saw a bunch of surfers down by lake Michigan... I really think I"m gonna buy a wet suit and go to sheboygan and surf... I'll look into it more.. but it'd be a lot of fun! On Saturday we went to the mall... Laura bought some rockin' shoes..then we hit up some major sales at Kohls. They talked me into buying this girly pink shirt...but I like it. I also bought a sundress and a swimsuit for next season..or Daytona this winter. What a fun fun fun time!
In other news.... Matt's in yet another hurricane... I don't like that whole concept yet...but I guess it's part of living in FL. I'll just have to get used to not worrying and putting in God's hands!

No comments: