Wednesday, September 01, 2004

COMPUTER

Computers...can't live with them, can't live without them. My computer is completly reformatted now.... It's running a lot better..but i'm without a lot of programs... like Microsoft Office....kinda crucial. I dunno... so that is what my life has consisted of the last 2 days... crashing, rebooting, crashing, rebooting. At least I'm happy because SEAN reads this..that makes me happy. Only 28 days until Matt comes!!! I think i'll need that for sure by that time.
Classes start tomorrow.... hopefully all goes well... Dad put this crazy idea in my head that maybe an art major is not cut out for me...but what else would I be? I dunno... a therepist? He says I should work with people...maybe he's right...but is it too late to change majors? I'm almost putting myself behind a whole year...but a less structured major could be nice.... I dunno... Psychology with a Spanish minor? Who knows.... GOD put an awesome idea in my head please!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes... Join us Psych majors!!! MUWAHAHAHA!!!

BTW one of the Hansens reads this!!!

Liz said...

It's definitely not to late to change your major! Just depends what you want to do.....Some ppl change their major junior year!