Wednesday, September 08, 2004

Well well well.... I am learning to be a very logistical person. I found out it is homecoming weekend here in Point the weekend Matt is in town so we can't go home all weekend because I have to be on duty... But I figured it out and we will still make it home and I will still be able to speak at FBC on Sunday! YEA!!!
In other news, Classes are going extremely well... I think I'll have a lot more reading and homework to do this year, but that is a good thing...it keeps me diciplined and the TV off! I'm excited to fall into a schedule and hang out with the girls this year.... Bible study will definitly be a great place to get to know new people. Also it seems I have a lot of awesome residents so I'm sure I'll make friends there too. I just have to get in my schedule and get to know them! YEA!! This year is going to fly by, I can feel it...but I'm so excited for it! Even though I'm dating Matt... with him being in FL, it gives me such an amazing opportunity to devote my time to hanging with girls without trying to find time to "date." God has totally blessed me already this year and I'm excited for everything it will bring.
Well...I do have a lot of reading to do already and i have to work desk in a little bit..so off I go... but leave me a commment or shoot me an email..I'd love to hear from you! GOD BLESS

No comments: