Wednesday, September 22, 2004

CRAZY

Wow...and it is October 22 already. Sometimes days just go by way to fast! I really need to get more done in the day..i'll have to work on that concept...funny thing is for once I am not procrastinating! GRRR.
I saw Christin today at lunch. That was exciting. She's such a sweetie.... i hope i get to hang out with her soon and catch up!
Matt comes in a week. Mentally, I'm not prepared.... emotionally... i'm freaking out... realistically.. I"M EXCITED! wow ...that time flew by!
Other fun news: I'm going to Matt Ziemer's wedding in October..how cool is that! yea!!! Mikey Agnew is taking me as his date...so i'm majorly excited!
I'm not so excited that I have to go down and work desk for an hour, then come back up here...try to start homework..then go work another boring hour of desk.... it's going to be a late night..filled by an exhausting day tomorrow.... I WILL PULL THROUGH!!
God Bless you all....

No comments: