Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Wow! This year is going to be CRAZY! I remember last year being able to watch TV and enjoy Full House almost every day... Now I haven't even flipped on the TV in ... well I don't remember. I'm only slightly behind and that's in art... projects take me longer because I don't know what I'm doing, but I will be caught up by tomorrow hopefully! At least I'm staying ahead on my reading and trivial homework! Tomorrow is Matt and I's 1 mo. Things are going great. I'm very happy... I think he'll be a round for awhile! =) On the coolest note, this weekend is Women's Leadership Getaway weekend. I'm very much looking forward to a weekend surrounded by Christian women leaders in CRU. We are going to do everything from 4 wheeling to spa stuff! How cool can life get! It will give me such an awesome opportunity to meet even more girls here at SP and make some awesome friendships that will last! Then I just have to find time to hang out with them in the choatic schedule of mine. I also have a new discipler! Yea! I loved Becky, but Brenda assigned me with Ashley Thomas. I'm super excited to get to know her and learn to grow through the things God will show me in our time together. Also, Uncle Scott made it out of the hurricane in Jamaica Alive...YEA! And Congratualtions to Him...I have a NEW AUNT! YIPPEE! hehe... Aunt Irene...sounds nice! =). Well I'm off to clean my room before Bible Study tonight! Whew!~

No comments: