Monday, August 30, 2004

Boredom

Wow...today I left Hansen hall for the first time since Friday at noon. That was pretty intense. Haha. I got my books, ate real food... did the college thing. I'm getting older...but I know I'm still incredibly young. Just to think...people get married at 19 and 20... hmm...I'm thinking for sure now that I need to be OUT OF SCHOOL... so that puts me at least at 22. Which is kinda a good time... I mean..yea i know it's cool to be on your own and all..but really like what if you get a job then meet someone and move... then you have to find a new job...why not just find a job where your going to be living..ya know? Well ...at least I have 3 years to worry about that.... actually no... 3 years to let go and let GOD. He's so much bigger than my little plans for my little life.
So I'm throughly convinced that no one reads this. Except for Shua...he read it and got mad at me and now never wants to talk to me... so I guess one person did. If your reading this you should leave a comment or something so I think someone is reading this. But at the same time..I'm okay with no one reading it because it's really more for me anyway... documenting my life through college.... it will be fun to look back on.
My computer is being dumb.. I have to fix it. Darren has to put in a new sound card.... dumb.
Speaking of Darren...we saw each other again...all went well... we will be friends and there's not a ton of akwardness.
I should go hop in the shower now... I'm telling you..I think I just shower when I'm bored..but at least I stay clean!
Laters

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

shower, you say? :naughty:

lol . . . anyway, since you never seem to be around you computer than I am, I do read this . . . then I can know what you're talking about when we do run into each other. Ah, the joys of an 1100 mile friendship ;-)

-Sean