Monday, May 30, 2005

I'm in Florida

Wow, So after a lot a lot a lot of driving, I am in Daytona Beach, FL starting over on the next chapter of my life. I'm excited and scared, but I know that God will pull me through. Matt is now in Dallas, TX. He left this morning and will be gone for 2 weeks. SO that makes this transition a little harder, but I'm sure that God will work through it! Today has started off pretty mellow. I'm going to wash the car with Carson here in a little bit, then back to Bonnie's (my new house for 3 months) to unpack and get settled in! Yippee. Alrighty, well I have a lot I could type, but I"m sick of being by this computer!! Wish me luck!!

For those of you who are my friends leave me a comment if you want my address, new phone number. For those of you who already have it...KEEP IN TOUCH!! I need all the support I can get these next 2 weeks!

GOD BLESS!!!

No comments: