Wednesday, May 11, 2005

I'm Exhausted

Whew...who ever knew how exhausting reading history could be? Or doing sociology... maybe just learning everything I was suppose to the last sememster!! Ugh. Crazy. So with 2 days of classes left for me, I'm finding it very hard to wake up each morning, mostly because I know it's a day of reading more history...and I'm ahead of where most people are in the class! UGH! The good news is for most finals (except sociology) I don't need much more than an 88 percent to get the A in the class. So I'm crossing my fingers (and praying b/c that usually has more influence) that I can retain all this information that I shove in my head this next week!! WITHOUT going CRAZY~~

I had an awesome night talking to 3 very special girls... so much fun!!

ONLY 2 WEEKS BABY and we're together....FINALLY!

No comments: