Tuesday, June 21, 2005

A new life...

Wow, so it's been forever since I wrote in this, although I don't know how often anyone checks it. I am now moved down to Florida. Things are great. I'm staying crazy busy!! I'm working between 40-45 hours at Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. and then 15 at the church for my internship. Matt is busy traveling a lot with his new job, but we have got to spend 4 great days together. It's kind of a good transition into being by each other, even though I miss him it's probably better than overwhelming there all the time moments!
I'm looking forward to going to school at Flagler in the spring, it's a beautiful campus! I'm also looking forward to Sept. when my family starts visiting hopefully! I miss them like crazy, but it's fun to start a new life.
I've made several friends already...they are all so sweet and fun. Now I just have to adjust to the life of always being on the go!! YIKES! Well, that's all for now!! Hope to hear from ya'll!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Anyway, like I was sayin', shrimp is the fruit of the sea. You can barbecue it, boil it, broil it, bake it, saute it. There, uh, shrimp kabobs, shrimp creole......shrimp gumbo, panfried, deep fried, stir fried. There's pineapple shrimp, lemon shrimp, coconut shrimp, pepper shrimp......shrimp soup, shrimp stew, shrimp salad, shrimp and potatoes, shrimp burger, shrimp sandwich... that's, that's about it.

:wavey: good to see you're enjoying the sunshine state