Friday, May 06, 2005

EXCITING NEWS

And an end to a wonderful week! I am accepted to Flagler...the director of admission emailed me and wrote (and I quote)
"There is no doubt about admission for January and I will do all I can to see if we can open something for the fall. "
YIPPEE!! So I officially am doing this. I'm scared and nervous and excited and every other emotion I could be feeling right now. I only have 4 days of classes left in my SP career, then finals. Matt comes in 18 days...but before that I have to say my goodbyes to a lot of great people here at UWSP. Sure, I will be back to visit...but I just don't know when yet. I'm so excited. If anyone reading this wants to get together before I leave please call me!!
Today I worked at Gesell with the kids again. It was a lot of fun. I'm going to miss those cuties!!
Tonight I'm going to do a lot of homework and hang out with some awesome girls over in Smith Hall for awhile. It'll be fun!!!

No comments: