Wednesday, May 04, 2005

What a beautiful day

It's a beautiful day here. I will miss these cool spring days.... but the hot summer days of Florida are soon to come. My history test went well today... now onto intensive studying to get through the semester. With five finals hanging over me it should be interesting. Only a week and a half of family video left... and only 2 1/2 weeks of school. Time is passing fast.
Today I went and had a great workout. Then I went tanning with my dear friend Amy. It will be our new every other day routine until the end of school b/c I won all those tans and we are splitting them.
Should be interesting.....
Alright, well i'm going to earn a little bit of money now babysitting Jordan and Abby for a few hours with amy, then studying, then bedtime!! Yippee skippy.
God Bless.
Habbakkuk 1:5

No comments: