Thursday, December 02, 2004

Well.... Virginia was pretty and Matt's family is amazingly close. I admire that. Matt and I have decided to slow things down quite a bit and work more on the friendship and compatibility between us before continuing any progression in our relationship. I'm looking forward to a fresh start and getting to really explore who Matt is and what he loves while he explores the same in me. I think it's a smart decision and I'm trusting that God will show us His perfect plan for our relationship.
In other news, Art History test came back as a 86, not horrible.... and Geo went fine too. I got a lot to work on this weekend with Art and other studying... but I think I can get it all done. My stomach has been in knots all day, so currently I have decided to watch a little Cosby show, cuddle up and attempt to relax. Peace!!

No comments: