Friday, December 10, 2004

I have been very productive this weekend already. I have many more things to do, with this being the last week of class and all, but I really think I can get caught up. After all, it is only Friday. I have 2 whole days left. I really gotta get over to family video. Hopefully tomorrow.... or tonight. Hmm.. I dunno. Well... I suppose that's about all.
Oh wait. NO. Today I made cookies with Amy for a program. It was fun... we had about 10 girls show up, so not too bad. Also, I booked my flight to go to Flordia for the 2nd half of winter break.... yea!!! Matt just told me we are going to go to Universal Studios and Sea World!!! I sure hope we get to. I think Universal is pretty sure because he has a pass... YEA!!! I'm so excited...let the countdown begin!

No comments: