Tuesday, December 07, 2004

And The countdown...

Okay okay.... what a crazy weekend, ups and downs galore...but we won't get into that! So now it's the week and I have tons of homework to do and very little motivation to actually do it. But I WILL GET IT DONE...because i NEED to get it done. Last night Matt and I had a "quiet time" together on the phone. It's our new thing to make sure our conversations and relationship is centered where it needs to be. I will be posting Virginia pictures up here shortly... yea for hiking mountains (I wasn't the greatest at it, but I want to try it again)
I am also going to FL for winter break. Does anyone know where I can get a buddy pass? didn't think so...but worth the try. Airfare is so dang expensive...but heck at least lodging is free in FL... I'll take it! haha.
Okay this is random. I'm going to go to my staff meeting, get some sleep and work out tomorrow morning again. Love ya all.
Heather
"Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart." Psalm 37:4

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should make a stop in Miami on January 3rd or 5th while I'm down there for mah Sooners!

Anonymous said...

How do you have a quiet time over the phone? I am just curious. I can see a quiet time and then talking about it over the phone but if you are quiet there isn't much reason for the phone being there, right?