Saturday, December 18, 2004

Today was kinda a cool day! I got to sleep in, which was such a relief after my crazy schedule the last few days. Then I went to my portfolio review for Art 101 and got the determination that I got a B for the semester. Which, in that class is fairly respectable, and probably what I deserved, but I did work my butt off and spend lots of money...so it's not the grade I would have LOVED! But hey, se la vi..it's over and I'm happy about that!!!
Then Amy (gosh I love htat girl) helped me rearrange/organize/and clean my room for about 4 hours today! I love the new arrangment. It feels so homey.
Now, I'm just studying, praying hard and having some time to myself to think about a lot of stuff that has been on my mind lately. I work tomorrow morning at 8:30am...oh boy!!!
Have a good night!

No comments: