Saturday, December 04, 2004

Today Laura came over to talk and chill. It was so much fun. I love you Laura if you are reading this! We watched Pretty Woman. Which makes 2 Richard Gere/Julia Roberts movies in 2 nights! Yea.
I also realized how lucky I am. For the first time I watch these movies and realize that I am treated as special as the romantic moments in the movies. So lucky...
Well, tonight is a duty night...but more fun than that... THEMED DUTY... Mark and I are both wearing overalls, a red shirt and a blue bandana. I'm not really sure why, but I thought it would be fun. So we will see. Hopefully I'll even get some homework done tonight. I work at 8:30 tomorrow morning after a duty night until 2 am. YIKERS! Well...good thing the last two nights have been good sleep! Yea!!!
Alrighty, time for me to go have another quiet time!

No comments: