Saturday, November 06, 2004

Today was amazingly cool!! I slept wonderfully after being talked to sleep by my amazing boyfriend. I got to wake up to knowing that my mom was coming up for the day! Yea! My first family vistor to my fully furnished "pad". Mom and I went shopping for jeans and bras. Amazingly found both that acutally fit for a decent price! Yea for new wardorb elements. I have a rough 2 days ahead, with Duty tonight and work at 8:30 am tomorrow morning until 2 only to come back to working desk and more duty. But I will make it through and I will have an amazingly fun relaxing time in FLORDIA in just 5 days!
I am so amazingly blessed with my life right now. I have met an amazing guy who I am so priveldged to be with. I have an amazing family who loves me and tells me that they are proud of me, I get to travel and have fun and I have awesome girlfriends here at point to watch movies with and workout wiht (7 lbs down since Oct 8th!!!) .
THANK YOU GOD!~

No comments: