Wednesday, November 17, 2004

One of the most romantic and fun weekends of my life....

What an amazing weekend. On Thursday night I went to FLORIDA to see Matt and spent the whole weekend just hanging out with him and meeting his friends. I had such a wondeful time. We surfed, we hung out, we had parties, we went on double dates, hung out at the beach, and bunches of other things! Wow. It was majorly fun. On our anniversary (Sunday) he lit 92 candles for every day that we had been together in the shape of I <3 U and had soft music playing and told me how special I was. Talk about MELTING! wow.
I will get pictures up soon of the amazing weekend once Matt sends them to me. I have so much to write about but I have to get studying for Art History. If anyone wants to hear more about the weekend call me or come over and I'll show the video and pictures! Wow. Amazing!

More later...

LOVE YA ALL! Leave me comments if you read this! Heather

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heather, thank you for making this weekend the most romantic of my life <3
-Surfer Boy

Liz said...

you gotta know i read this, heather! You should just start tracking who comes to your blog like I do, b/c no one ever leaves comments. I think everyone is just too scared!