Monday, November 01, 2004

Dreary Dreary Dreary

So my question for the day is when will the dreary Wisconsin weather end. For crying out loud, if it is going to be dreary and rainy it mise well snow. I know I'll regret that comment later on...but seriously.
My first 2 days back at Family Video went great. I really enjoy working their and it helps make some money.
My main issue right now is missing my family...so if any of you are reading this... feel free to come stay at the Heather Hotel in Hansen Hall... now that is a lot of H's.
Well...of to grand ole Art History class followed by a little Comm Team Leadership meeting then some painting, working out, another comm team meeting, more painting and finally sleep. I really do a lot in a day sometimes!!

Love ya All! Enjoy the pictures!!

No comments: