Sunday, November 21, 2004

These last few days have been days of me being CRANKY. Gosh who woulda thunk? Yesterday Matt and I had a very good converstation of what it means to be in love. How do you define love? SO many people say it can't be defined yet they are wrong. God lays it out for us in 1st Corinthians 13. I went through each phrase and evaluated how I do in that area. It was really an eye opener for me. I feel like God showed me many areas that HE will be working on my heart in.
In other news, there is only 4 days until Thanksgiving. Now that is pretty cool news. So I've decided I should do laundry today and start packing so I'm not freaking out on Wednesday. But that will come after studying for Art History for at least 4 hours today. Boring, but it's got to be done and it's got to be done right. I need an A on this test. So off to studying I go. I"ve had my 10 minutes of fun on the computer and now it's time to charge away! LOVE YA ALL who read this!

No comments: