Friday, October 22, 2004

What a wonderful life! Things are going great. On Wednesday Laura came over and we baked a chocolate cake and a jello cheesecake. Then we planned a fun thing to get Christin in the basement and SURPRISE!! Happy Birthday Girl!! =) What awesome friends they are!
In new fun news.... hmm... oh yes MATT BOUGHT ME A NEW SURFBOARD! and it is beautiful! Wheew! I can't wait to get down there. I wish I could go before Christmas, but I don't have the money. I will just have to be patient. I'm so excited for it though. It is a Ron Jon fishtail 6'8' board. It's beautiful in pictures and probably even more so for real!
Also, I had an amazing quiet time yesterday. I'm so thankful for that...definitely needed.
I was on duty last night, am on duty tonight, and will be on duty on Sunday. Crazy! But oh well...things are good and I'm super happy about life! I feel so blessed with where I am!

No comments: