Tuesday, October 05, 2004

This week has been nothing short of amazing. Matt is purely sweet and awesome. He gave me a ring. It says True Love Waits and inside is engraved with my name and Phillipians 1:3. It is a promise to stay pure in our relationship while pursuing each other towards marraige one day. It is an exciting time in my life for sure. No worries to all reading... I AM NOT planning on getting married anytime soon... I have many more years of school to finish before I am ready for that next step. I pray that GOD will show me His perfect plans for my life and where I am suppose to finish school. I really feel called into a major of Youth Ministry. Obviously Stevens Point does not have a Youth Ministry major so that would involve changing schools...something I have to still look into.
Also... LAST NIGHT WAS AWESOME!!! Matt cooked dinner for me and about 50 other people. I made a program out of it! Yea for CA programming.... but anyways. So many friends of mine showed up. It was great fellowship, and I even got to meet other people from my hall beyond my residents. After a long clean up (after cooking for an army), Ben, Emily, Matt, Dave, and Bork and I all played Tennis! I ran all the way to the courts (which I'm pretty proud of). We had a great time hitting aroud for awhile...then they guys started a game and Em and I were ballgirls... even providign "HalfTime Entertainment!" After we got too cold Em and I came back to my room and had some Cookie Dough and Ice Cream while watching 7th Heaven. HOw much cooler can you get! What an awesome time with friends! Em if you are reading this..... YOU ROCK!
Also a Shout out to Christin and Laura for coming all the way over to Hansen (even with friends!) for our spaghetti dinner...you guys are so cool and it was great to see you there!
On a serious note, I have a lot weighing on my heart right now. Please pray for me. There are a lot of big decisions to be made in my life and a lot hinges on many things... I know that is incredible vauge...but just pray! THanks!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So as I'm reading this, my expression went from roughly :love: to :eek:/:eek2:/:eek3: to :o to :) So, good job on that - lol

Very glad to hear you and Matt had a great time together, but I hate to break it to you - 3am football in the rain > late night tennis ;)

Also, I'm sure that whatever is weighing on you, you'll make the right decision. I've always known you to take the right path in the end, and I'm sure you always will. But of course, I'll keep you in my thoughts often - speaking of, whenever I end up back north for a bit, we need to have another Perkins date . . . or maybe if we're creative, we can come up with a different place for lunch! :eek3: Anyway, I've got class in 7 hours, so I'm off to bed :wavey:

-Sean