Sunday, October 10, 2004

I have no idea where to start to begin to describe what I am feeling right now. The last two weeks were absoultly wonderful... Better than I could have ever dreamed them to be. That is saying a lot considering my overactive imagination. Matt made me so incredibly happy while he was here. Every day was a treat to wake up and know that I could see him. Every day I could hug him... and every day I could just do the everyday things with him. I can't describe what that feels like after having him so far away.
Even cooler, my family really liked Matt. No one had anything negative to say... and so many positives.... it was awesome. Things with Matt are still amazing, even though he is back in FL, in a life that I'm not involved in day to day beyond phone conversations.... but yet, everything still seems so perfect. I know life with us together won't always be perfect, and we will have our differences...but I feel so blessed for having him in my life. I thank God every day for that. He makes me happy. Truely happy. And absoultely spoiled. Wow...

On a sadder note... I have major exams and projects coming up this week, in fact Art History is tomorrow and I've been studying all day. My brain is about to explode! Crazy....but I will get it done... God will pull me through and give me the energy to do so.

Wow... how much happier could I get despite tests... My friends here at point are amazing... Laura and Christin came over yesterday to distract me and watch a movie. They are so awesome...we had fun girl talk and they were so patient with me...
Also Emily is back! Yea!!! Well..back to homework and rounds!
Laters

No comments: