Sunday, October 31, 2004

PICTURES!!

Yea for finding out how to put pictures in BLOGGER! (thanks Liz, I found out from your profile). So anyway, yesterday was an awesome day! I worked at Family Video from 3-11. I dressed up as a butterfly...YEA FOR last minute costumes at Kmart! I even sold 10 discount cards in my first day! Yea!! Extra 10 bucks for Heather! I work today (Happy Halloween by the way) too! Just from2:30-7. That will be fun. I even rented Shrek 2 (gets released on Tuesday) so I'm watching that in bits n pieces) Last night at midnight I called Matt's mom because it is her birthday. It was fun talking to her, she's so proud of Matt and so am I.
I can't wait til Em gets back, I miss her! Also today I NEED NEED NEED to clean my room! Oh boy... no fun!

1 comment:

Liz said...

haha. I'm glad my drag queen pictures served a purpose. Hope everything is going well for you, Heather!