Wednesday, August 25, 2004

CA Training

Well, I'm into my 6th day of CA Training. So far it's okay... There is definitly some boring parts...but I can deal with that. The hall government is officially here. It vies me some sense of how the hall will be. I'm a little intimidated, but I know I just have to be myself and go from there. Matt recieved really exciting news that he could get into flying for Delta... which would allow him to come visit whenever and maybe even giving me a companion pass... it would definitly make things fun and easy... so it's something in my prayers that if it is God's plan for him that it works out. Inevitably, I know that God will make His plans work out no matter what we do.
I'm pretty tierd at this moment. I am excited to start to settle into a routine within the next few weeks...but it's fun to never quite know wha will come next. =) Well... I suppose I'm going to go for now..maybe organize my room a little bit more! Laters. Leave a comment!

No comments: