Tuesday, August 17, 2004

Well, only 2 more days until the big move into college for my 2nd year. This year is going to be different no doubt. Being a CA (RA) will definitly be challenging at times, but I know that if I rely on GOD for my decisions and patience HE will provide. My life has been going wonderful lately...
*Grandpa's cancer is in remission! (yeah GOD)
*Matt and I have started a relationship as of Aug 14th and I'm learning to cope with the long distance thing
*I get to move back into school (and have my own room)
*I'm adjusting to not finding the ocean in WISCONSIN with fond hopes that I will move to a coast later in life!
Now if only I could find helpers to help my dad and I move me into college there would be no worries.... I know we can do it, i'm just concerned about dad's back. If anyone reading this wants to help lemme know.
Well I suppose it's getting to be bedtime now... no big plans for tomorrow (tear) but I'm sure I'll find something!
">

No comments: