Thursday, March 11, 2004

Well~ woke up late for art class as usual. Those 8 o clock classes come way to early! And I even went to bed early. Today I have to work on my wishing well project with Darren from 3-8. But sometime in there I hope to work out again. My goal is to lose 20 lbs before summer. Darren says it should be achievable my just eating right and exercising...So that's my plan. I'll be happy with 10 though. Just want to shed some of the college weight and fit into my swimsuit again. So "in shape" here I come!
Yesterday I worked out for 20 minutes running, then some ab stuff. I was pretty proud of myself. I ran 2 miles...That's amazing for me! I tell you it's all because of God.
I have a philosophy test to study for and the test is in 2 hours so yikers...Why am I such a procrastinator? But the test should be easy..After all I get to bring in 3 pages of notes.... Not too rough!
Well... I should study. Maybe I'll write more later...Maybe not. Who knows

No comments: