Wednesday, March 10, 2004

Well, I thought I'd try this blog thing since I love reading Liz's everyday. I have a website too..But I get too lazy to edit it because I don't know Dreamweaver well...So I'm off to this. I'm going to try to be honest in this blog and do it daily. Today has been a pretty uneventful day. I really just went to class... That's about it. I'm excited for spring break. It's only a week and 3 days away now! How awesome! I have to get my project done for art and study for my philosophy test yet tonight. Crazy! Why do I always start things at night? But I think I really do think better at night.
Heather, my roomie, is gone for the week. It's quite weird having a room to myself again. I'm not sure what I think about it actually. I miss her!
I'm talking to my stepsister Amanda... I'm so excited...She's gonna read James. What an awesome book! I'm so proud of her!
Speaking of reading God's word, it's something I'm really trying to do daily. Maybe I'll even write my thoughts on here daily. Who knows. But I sure like typing over writing.
Okay. Well enough rambling for now! I'm off to bible study with awesome girls!!

No comments: