Monday, March 15, 2004

I woke up an hour early for class! Weird things are happinging my friend! Today is declared homework day after my physical assessment for Healthy American. That means only one hour of slacking! Grrr. Anyways. I work tomorrow night now too.. I guess there was some shifts in management (again) at Family Video, but oh well... I get more hours and no one I love to work with is leaving! (Yea Jess for staying!). I also did all of the closing stuff by myself last night and Pam said I did really good and she'll tell Lexi, so hopefully I'll get a key Tuesday or Wednesday! I'm feeling a lot more confident lately with closing so that's awesome! I have to do a project for art class with paper and tape for tomorrow..not too excited about it, but it'll work!
Well, just waiting for a phone call and that's about it! Have a good day!

No comments: