Saturday, March 13, 2004

Darkness

Today is a weird day for me. I'm not sure why. I'm just cranky! It's weird. I think I just feel lonely because my friends are out of town and I don't have much to do surprisingly. I've just been sitting in my room watching movies with the blinds drawn. I'm not sure why. I just don't have the ambition to do much today. I think I'm going to go force myself to work out. Maybe I've lost weight, that would be an encouragement of this dumb eating healthy thing. At least I'll get my blood flowing and maybe I'll find my motivation for the day. I'm going to bring my new book "Every Woman's Battle" with me to work out. It might help me not concentrate on working out so I'll do it longer. Who knows. Kinda like time with God pushing myself to the limit. I dunno. Well .... I've convinced myself. I'm off to work out!

No comments: