Tuesday, March 23, 2004

I have been working crazy hours thus far on Spring Break. I'm barely able to talk to my boyfriend and I have very little time to even finish my support letters, Although tonight I have made great strides on them. I believe I'm going to finish this batch and then head off to bed because Kari, good ole friend, is coming to wake me up bright and early tommorrow so that we can wash our cars and go shopping all before my glorious 1-9 shift at Family Video. Gosh I hope it's slow and I can come home early! I just need to relax... grr.
Anyway, Today was a good day. I slept wonderfully, finished my laundry, got to pick up stamps and envelopes and even got over to the bank to cash checks and change addresses. YIPPEE...then mikey took me out for a CRAB Dinner...wow. Amazingly good! And I even have left overs for tomorrow. Then I went to work from 6-close... and Got to work with Amy so that was nifty! Tomorrow Greg comes in so I have to make sure to be nice and rested! hehe. Well gots to go! Love everyone lots and God Bless!

No comments: