Friday, April 22, 2005

What a big news day...

SO.... God works in very very mysterious ways that I have yet to figure out! BUT.. .here's the news... So everything with my internship down in Daytona Beach has worked out for the summer.... GREAT! BUT...my wonderful and successful boyfriend has been blessed with a new job that will require him to move just over an hour away. So the summer won't be AS easy as we thought...however, it WILL still be a great summer that I'm really excited about! CONGRATULATIONS HUN!! I"M SO PROUD!! Everyone check out the great planes my baby is flying at http://www.florida-helijet.com!! He's such a good pilot! :). I also got to have an amazing talk with my awesome Grandpa Witbro today! Thanks for the encouragement and reassurance Grandpa!!
In other news, I had a great time hanging out with some awesome girls in my hall today. They are definite sweethearts who just let me "barge" in on their movie night and talk!! It was great! Thanks girls!!! This weekend is a duty weekend, so not so fun...HOWEVER, Next weekend I get to go home! YIPPEE!!! Looking forward to that....

No comments: