Tuesday, April 12, 2005

A Productive week...

So this week has been deemed (by me) the week of productivity! Yes, that is right... I am going to get a whole heck of a lot of stuff done? Why you say? Because I will have the time and I want to get ahead so I can slack later! Perhaps strange reasoning...but I like it! The school year is wrapping up quick and I can't wait!!! Maybe that is why I'm getting everything done...if I do it faster perhaps the end will come faster and the faster I can run down to Daytona and have an amazing summer! Yippeee!!! Well... who knows..but tonight was a good start to my productivity. I got all of my studying done for sociology, got my program advertisements out, AND still managed to get to bed by 11! Yippee... (I could go to bed now, but I am staying up to wish a special someone a very happy birthday at midnight (his time) tonight!)

No comments: