Friday, April 15, 2005

An Awesome Friday!!

Yippee! It was a fun fun day!! I woke up to my sweet baby's voice, worked a little desk and then met some awesome potential freshmen and their parents and gave them a tour of Hansen. It was so much fun! I felt special showing off my room and feeling like I knew most the answers! (I would hope so, i've been living in the dorm for 2 years and am a CA)! After that I worked with the kids at Gesell.. gotta love those cute little 4 year olds! I even had one girl really start to open up to me. She gives me big hugs now and wants me to play with her all the time. Mason still likes me too! hehe. He's always gotta sit on my lap for storytime and I love it!!
After Gesell was a leadership meeting for CRU...in which I found out that the Naidl's are staying!! Ryan is going to be campus director and Colleen (my awesome discipler) is staying! Yippee!!! Talk about a emotional high!
Shortly after was B3. A fun time of raising money for people to go on summer projects. They were able to raise $2056 dollars! Yippee! I spent 35 and got guitar lessons and a homemade custom fit knit hat at the service auction. I also won 10 tans and an airbrush session at Hawaiian tan..which is a 90 dollar value! WOW. fun! I'm going to be black!! haha... FLORIDA HERE I COME!!


I would also just like to say thank you to my wonderful boyfriend who really has been a huge blessing in my life these past 8 months. I can't wait for this summer to actually be with you and get to know you even better! Thank you.

Even more, thanks to all my girlfriends and family who have supported me through that relationship and the hard parts that come with the distance... ya'll rock my world and I thank God for you everyday!!

No comments: