Thursday, January 27, 2005

One Week Down!!

Well, it is Thursday evening and I am done with classes for the week. So far all of my classes are very interesting...except Sociology, but I think that's more the professor than the subject matter. I'm excited to go to CRU and start up my discipleship group with Colleen and the girls! It's gonna be a blast.
Also, after CRU today Em and Lisa, and maybe Laura and I are all getting together for some "Girl Talk" YEA!!!! I'm so excited that I am hanging out with the girls more this semester...they are all just awesome people!!!
In other cool news...Matt added me to his phone so now I have a verizon phone for talking to Matt so we can talk anytime and not just at night when we are dead tierd! So that has been a blessing. We both are very busy, so still don't spend hours of daytime on the phone...but we do get to talk while we're awake!! YEA!! only 7 more weeks until I get to see him again.... WE CAN DO IT!!! =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

:eek3: We feel exactly the same about sociology, how weird is that? My professor literally (I took one class to find out) ends every sentence with "ooooKAY?" Can you beat that? lol