Sunday, January 23, 2005

Dreaming with my eyes open...

Wow... life sometimes is just too good to be true. I have an amazing boyfriend, amazing friends and a real future a head of me. I feel like i'm floating on cloud 9 and never want to come down. I'm exctied for this next semester...to finally start classes for my major...to really be on the road to graduation... i want it so bad..but I am excited to experience everyday of just being a "kid" here at college. Growing up is an awesome challenge...and I want to enjoy every day of it!
Classes start tomorrow... I have History with the girls and we are going to breakfast every Tuesday and Thursday. I'm really excited! I know there will be lots of laughs!!
I'm on duty tonight...fun fun... I don't know..it' sjust good to be back "home!"





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, good to know things are going wonderfully in your world - good luck on the new semester! Also hope your trip to the sunshine state was much more enjoyable than mine ended up being . . .

-Sean