Wednesday, July 05, 2006

It's been a long time...

It's been a long time since I wrote in this blog. I now attend Flagler college and am earning my degree in Spanish and Elementary Education. I still live in St. Augustine, FL. Close to my sweetheart Matt. It's very hard being so far away from my family and I really think that that is starting to become an issue in my life. I have to make a decision between the man I love and the family i grew up with. It's a strange feeling.
I just got back from two months in Costa Rica...where I learned a lot about myself and my character. i learn a lot of things about me that I want to change, but they will take effort to do so.
I am now working at Harry's Seafood bar and grill. Not the biggest fan, but the money is good and some of the people are very cool. I wish they swore less.
I think I'm going to try to write in this thing again. maybe nobody will read it, maybe that's for the best. All I know is right now I am searching for who I am in this world and where I am going...and writing may help me find that a little sooner.

No comments: