Thursday, February 03, 2005

Week Two Down...14 more to go...

So it is Thursday and I have completed week 2 of classes. YEA!! Tomorrow I have my first day at Gesell institute working with the 4-5 year olds. It should be a great and learning experience. This weekend I don't really have any HUGE plans...but there is definitly some fun stuff going on! Such as tomorrow... the LONELY NINJA CONCERT!! yippee!! And my first duty night with Brendon! Back to work I go! hehe. On Saturday my mom is coming up to visit with Chelsea so that should also be a blast.
Matt is in UTAH this week...skiing with the guys. So that is cool... and he won't have as much time to talk so I'll get to really focus on time with friends, getting homework done and having fun!!! So that is a cool change for the week. (Not that I don't love talking to Matt..hehe)
SO... that's about it for the update. I'm gonna post pictures from January visit now!

No comments: