Wednesday, April 07, 2004

God is so amazing. I just finished reading Chapter 8 of Faith Is Not A Feelingand I'm just amazed. God provides in so many awesome ways, even when we have no fathomable way of knowing that He can. Amen to that~
Today was another beautiful day! I've been able to talk to a lot of people through AOL IM that I am going to Daytona Beach with (in 47 days). They all seem so incredible nice and just as excited as I am. This summer is going to be unbelievable. I'm really praying for the rest of my support to come in. I have raised about $1600 already, but there is still much more to go. However, I know that God will provide and be faithful. Just like God provided for Ney in her times of disbelief in the book, He will provide for all those who trust in Him.
I've been pretty productive today! I super cleaned my room and packed up my winter clothes. My room seems much more spacious now that I have a open closet now! I even did all of my laundry, including the sheets! WOW!
Now, unfortunalty, it is time to do homework and such until Bible Study. Also it's Darren's Birthday today... so Happy 21st Birthday hun if your reading this!!

No comments: